Monday 12 January 2015

Research- How to use motion

 When you open up motions you will get the option to choose what title sequence you wish to use to match your film that you want to create
 
  This is what you will see when you open up the template that you have chosen

This is my first title of my title sequence. To create this you have to pause the clip where you can see the words 'input text here' and doing clip to be able to type in new words. You are then able to change the font type and the size. 


This is my final title in my title sequence. I only have two as this is all the template allowed me to type in. To add this text you will have to complete the same steps to do this one. 

Whilst doing this I had some problems as I didn't quiet understand how to use motion pictures as it isn't as easy as it looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment