Monday 2 February 2015

Planning-Script

Mother: Dr.Willis, it's my son again, he's scaring me now, I don't know what to do...

Dr.Willis: Calm down Mrs.Middles, what has happened now?

Mother: He left the house at 3:30 this morning, sat down on the road and started screaming. I can't take it anymore, he needs some sort of medication.

Dr.Willis: This is the fifth time you have come for an appointment,  he needs to seek serious medical attention and the only way he can receive this is by staying at St. Anns.

Mother: I am not sending my son to a bin full of lunatics, he just needs some medicine, give him anti-biotics, give him a vaccine, just give me something to cure him.

Dr.Willis: A serious mental illness like that isn't curable with anit-biotics or vaccines or any type of medication. He need to be treated with therapy and St. Anns will give him the best therapy that he will get and your worries will be gone. 

Mother: I have told you many times, that I will keep my son with me at all times and that is final.

Dr.Willis: Well if you keep him with you then I can do nothing for you and you will have to treat him by yourself.

Mother: Fine, I will and he will live like a normal teenager should and he will do things an ordinary one will do!

Dr.Willis: Ok, but if I hear anything bad about your son, you will give me no option but to call St. Anns and your son will be taken to the hospital.

Mother: No that's not going to happen under my watch!

Dr Willis: Well it will happen but look after the boy and he should be fine.

Mother: I will doctor, he will be cured.

Dr.Willis: I'm sure he will.

Mother: But..

Dr.Willis: Yes Mrs.Middles?

Mother: I'm still very worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment