Tuesday 16 December 2014

The breakfast club script

Script
Saturday, March 24th September, Shermer high school.
Dear Mr Burner, we accept we have to sacrifice a whole Saturday for detention, what we did was wrong, but we think you are crazy for making us write an essay telling you who you think we are, what do you care?
You see as you wanna see us simplest terms, the most convenient thing, a brain, an athlete, a basket , the way we saw each other at 7o’clock this morning we were brainwashed.

(Car 1)
Girl:     I can’t believe you can’t get me out of this. It’s so absurd that I have to be here on a         Saturday. It’s not like I’ma defective or anything
Dad:     I will make it up to ya, honey losing a chance to go shopping doesn’t make you a defective
(Girl gets out of car)

(Car 2)
Mum:  Is it the first time or the last time we do this?
Boy:     Last
Mum:  Well get in there and use the time to your advantage
Boy:     We’re not supposed to study we are just supposed to sit there and do nothing
Mum:  Well you find a way to study
Kid:      Yeah
Mum:  Well go
(Boy gets out of car)

(Car 3)
Dad:     Hey I screwed around; guys screw around tere is nothing wrong with that, ecpect you got caught screwing
Boy:     Yeah, mum already rang me
Dad:     Do you wanna miss a match?
            Do you wanna blow your rag?
Boy:     (shakes head)
Dad:     I know schools not gonna give you a scholarship for a discipline case.  
(Boy gets out of car)


(Another care drives along, girl gets out, Abdul nearly gets hit by the car…)

No comments:

Post a Comment